Last visit was: It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next
 Post subject: Re: "I just ate.....I "feel" (emotionally) ____.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 pm 
orange is hot

I ate three boneless chicken wings with barbecue sauce, three baby carrots with ranch dip, a pizza roll, a few potato wedges, and a piece of chocolate cake at Pizza Hut. I felt proud of myself for not purging, because there was nobody else in the restaurant bathroom so I easily could have. But then I got a coffee at Tim Hortons because Pizza Hut was so freezing cold that even after I left I felt like I'd never be warm again, so I got coffee more to warm me up than for any other reason. Now I feel uncomfortably full and kind of nauseated, and I'm having to remind myself that it was okay to eat what I did. Feeling too full because I just drank more liquid in no way means that I ate too much beforehand! I felt fine until the coffee!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:56 pm 
healthy is sexy

I just ate a giant bowl of mini wheel pasta with a homemade cheddar cheese sauce. I feel a little physically sick (accidentally made too much and the cheese sauce doesn't reheat well) and pretty anxious. But also proud of my yummy cheese sauce.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm 
galactic orange

for dinner, I've just eaten a salmon fishcake, broccoli & peas with lots of mayo. Then I had a low-fat strawberry yoghurt followed by a cup of tea with a snack-size bag of maltesers.

I feel okay with my choices.

I will feed my mind and starve the illness, not starve my mind and feed the illness.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:58 am 
orange goddess

I just ate tuna mornay with broccoli as my vegies, and am feeling anxious that I ate too much, even though I left half of the mornay on the plate.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm 
orange is a state of mind

I just ate a very big apple with some cheese and a generous serve of potatoes. I feel content but a little uncomfortable with the fact that I still have to eat another full meal today. I made my plate and then sat down, and by the time I was three-quarters of the way through the apple, I got to that point where I didn't want to take another bite. I wasn't really full yet, but it was taking so much chewing. I need to remember that it the challenge was tackling such a big piece of fruit and not the calories or anything like that.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:54 am 
galactic orange

I just ate a tuna sandwich bought from greggs (with mayo, red onion, red pepper salsa, lettuce) and an apple.
I'm not too sure how I feel. I don't really feel as if I deserved it but I enjoyed it. I feel 'big' and abnormal.

6pm
I just ate dinner. A serving of pasta in a tomato sauce with chicken breast, peas, broccoli and red onion.
I'm feeling worried but that's only because I've been stuck in a food rut of eating the same dinner everyday wtf
followed by a raspberry yoghurt : )

I will feed my mind and starve the illness, not starve my mind and feed the illness.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 am 
stranger in an orange land

I just ate a small yogurt and an egg (not at the same time, obviously xD). I feel good about it because I managed to convince myself to have some more when I realized I was still hungry after the yogurt.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 am 
orange goddess

Lita wrote:
I just ate a giant bowl of mini wheel pasta with a homemade cheddar cheese sauce. I feel a little physically sick (accidentally made too much and the cheese sauce doesn't reheat well) and pretty anxious. But also proud of my yummy cheese sauce.

Can you send me a recipe? :)

I just ate an avocado "chocolate" (I used carob) mousse and I feel peaceful.
That's what I got after a walk and that was actually the first time in...a loooong time that I got out of the house and let myself get some fresh air after starting to feel like the whole world was going to crash down instead of going out to binge. Yay me!

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:05 pm 
orange addict

I ate a raisin elevenses and drank a Fortisip, and I feel strangely uneasy. Very conscious of the size of my stomach- body dysmorphia, perhaps?

I'm going to try and ignore it as best I can. I don't have to let this affect me.

Ivan Turgenev wrote:
If we wait for the moment when everything—absolutely everything—is ready, we shall never begin.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:13 am 
orange goddess

I just ate something like a vegan hamburger (with tofu and lots of veggies,including my favorite sun-dried tomatoes :heart: ),a salad and a few carrots. Oh,and I had an orange-spinach-basil juice beforehand. I feel a little anxious since my I've been binging a lot lately and my stomach "acts" hungry though I know I've eaten enough and I do feel satisfied.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:28 pm 

I just ate some beans and rice, and I feel nauseated. But I know that feeling is normal during early pregnancy, and I still need to eat so Munchkin can grow.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:51 pm 

I just ate a small handful of almonds and a slice of turkey breast and I feel kind of queasy because it was so close after to my normal afternoon snack. I'm glad I only ate that and didn't go on a binge.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 am 
orange goddess

I had a porridge with blueberries and apples and I feel anxious and scared...of life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:28 am 
orange is hot

Cheez-It's and a glass of Chardonnay. It's date night and recovery has never felt so good. I feel sexy and confident, who knew yoga pants and a bathrobe were so flattering :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:55 am 
orange goddess

A huge bowl of pasta with vegan garlic sauce. I feel tired and overwhelmed.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2939 posts ]  Moderator: post-mods Go to page Previous  1 ... 192, 193, 194, 195, 196  Next