Last visit was: It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:12 pm 
orange wonder

Oh, thank God for that! lol

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm 
orange wonder

Motivational statement: You are original ^^

Conscience has no jury
Like eyes to details turned
Nor has shame a stage
Life perfectionism scorned

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 pm 
orange you prolific

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are because he made you perfect, babe. Hold you head up girl and you'll go far.."

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:38 pm 
CaptainAwesome2.0 wrote:
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are because he made you perfect, babe. Hold you head up girl and you'll go far.."

Is that Lady Gaga?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 pm 
orange you prolific

Butterfly wrote:
CaptainAwesome2.0 wrote:

Is that Lady Gaga?

Yeeeeeeeees, but i'm a tad lame and listen to the Glee version... *blush*

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm 
orange you prolific

"I now know I’m beautiful, no matter my weight, height, or anything else."

"Beauty is different to everyone. I can be whoever I want to be and even if I feel terrible, I’ll know that somebody out there, whoever it may be, thinks I’m absolutely perfect just the way I am."

"Before you can accept the way you look, you need to accept the person you are on the INSIDE. because if you’re not happy with what you are on the inside, you can’t be happy with what you are on the outside."

"Recovery is the best decision I have ever made. I have an entirely new outlook on life- I love it. And I learn new things everyday. I learned that IT IS POSSIBLE to be happy, and to love myself."

"Everybody is beautiful no matter what shape or size. It is confidence that makes us sexy and our personalities that make us beautiful, not our dress size."

"Your body is a temple to hold you while you heal and grow, not a canvas for your pain to be released onto."

"Love your body. Take care of it. It’s the only one you’ll ever have. Don’t be depressed just because you feel like you’re too fat or too thin or things like that because in the end, none of those really matter. You’ll only cause yourself pain. Love your body. Love it and it will love you back."

"You, the person reading this right now, are completely and utterly beautiful in every way. For every insecure person out there, there’s someone else who loves every single thing about them, unconditionally. This is such a cliche thing to say, but it really isn’t about what’s on the outside. It’s about who we are as people, that’s what makes us special individuals. Just think how amazing we all are, how much has to happen inside of us just to make sure we’re here today. That should be something to be celebrated, and we were made the way we are for a reason. We shouldn’t try to change that if we feel insecure, we should embrace who we are as people instead of trying to judge each other on the number on the back of our jeans."

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am 
galactic orange

"Choose to inhale; do not breathe simply to exist.”
-Mattie Stepanek

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 am 
galactic orange

link to image

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:50 pm 
orange you prolific

"Never compare your insides to someone else's outsides."

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Motivational Quotes!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:31 am 
orange you glad?

Oh, there was this lovely little stand outside a tarot reader's place today. They had a basket with sayings that you just blindly reach in and read. Y'know what one I pulled out?

"It is fun to grow and change, and I enjoy it." :3 Bit spooky?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 pm 
orange is a state of mind

One can not think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well- Virginia Wolfe

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm 
i bite back hardcore

"The Lord is enthralled by your beauty"

Every single lyric in P!nk's "Fucking Perfect"

"The burden of suffering seems a tombstone hung around our necks, while in reality it is only the weight which is necessary to keep down the the diver while he is hunting for pearls."

I will not say that I failed 1000 times, I will say I discovered 1000 ways to fail.

The best thing in life is doing what others say you can't do.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm 
i bite back hardcore

I agree, P!ink's Fucking Perfect is such an amazing song. I feel like it could be written about EDs but I suppose it applies to lots of issues which makes it more amazing. Its the first thing I listen to when I get an ED urge.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 am 
orange you prolific

"I think if you surround yourself in love, from friends and family, then you can begin to love yourself. Because there is love for everyone out there, in every way shape and form… including love for yourself."

“Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes to simply be human. Maybe, we’re thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we’re thankful for the things we’ll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate.”

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 am 
orange is a state of mind

from a member of my support team:

Quote:
Maybe you need to give some thought as to what sort of help it is you need, as this is actually part of the therapy process, challenging those beliefs that you have regarding the concept of asking and deserving help when you need it.

I know it is something I struggle with - an something I see others struggle with too...

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Moderator: post-mods Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next