We Bite Back
http://webiteback.com/forum/

Man builds the "perfect" woman?
http://webiteback.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7890
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Seekingnewpastures [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:02 am ]
Post subject: 

I thought they did do a male version? I saw an article on the sun website but didn't actually read it. Maybe they were just taking the piss.

Found it. It was a complete piss take. Here it is!

Author:  epic [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

The thing is there isn't a "them" to this situation. There was this one guy (in Toronto?) who decided to build a female robot. And I don't know if a woman would dedicate the same kind of hours to building a manbot. I think a woman is more likely to go outside and get a real man. But there might be complexities to that assumption that I'm just not getting into here....

Author:  epic [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 am ]
Post subject: 

It's funny that he was originally trying to build a robot to help old ppl. I think he got distracted along the way...

Author:  Seekingnewpastures [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 am ]
Post subject: 

muse wrote:
I think a woman is more likely to go outside and get a real man.


LOL that's so true! Real people beat robots anyday! :-)

Quote:
It's funny that he was originally trying to build a robot to help old ppl. I think he got distracted along the way...


Hmm VERY distracted! Yukk can you imagine actually getting it on with a robot?!

Author:  shieldwolf [ Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I would be inclined to think that there are a lot more "vibrating personal massagers" aka :banana: sold in the world than there are "inflatable partners".

Or, to put it another way, women have been buying the male version for decades, but none of the female versions that have been brought to market have ever caught on with men.

Besides, if this was the "perfect woman", she would have a flat head to rest your drink on, and at 3 in the morning, she'd transform into a pizza and a six pack of beer. :lol:

Author:  LadyAmalthea [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

The way her face squeaks when she talks (the plastic/rubber it's made from is doing it?) is just scary... especially combined with her voice and her dead eyes.

As long as we're on this topic... this is an objectification-of-women type commercial involving robots (and beer, of course) that creeped me out on the youtube the other day. But it's beer of course so what really would you expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-NfrBgY ... annel_page


disturbing

Author:  Seekingnewpastures [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:42 am ]
Post subject: 

shieldwolf wrote:
I would be inclined to think that there are a lot more "vibrating personal massagers" aka :banana: sold in the world than there are "inflatable partners".

Or, to put it another way, women have been buying the male version for decades, but none of the female versions that have been brought to market have ever caught on with men.

Besides, if this was the "perfect woman", she would have a flat head to rest your drink on, and at 3 in the morning, she'd transform into a pizza and a six pack of beer. :lol:


Ha ha some very good points!

Author:  teressa [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:31 am ]
Post subject: 

Eww eww eww!
This is sooooooooooo disturbing!
:shock:
And he wants to make her his 'sexual partner'?
What the fuck?
It's a bloody robot, you freak!
He should just accept a 'real' woman for what she is.
It's sad that he feels that he needs to make his 'woman' perfect.
YUCK!

Author:  shrinkingviolet [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 am ]
Post subject: 

Perfect except for her fashion sense. Ew.

She looks like one of those really expensive sex dolls (I saw a documentary on them) he probably just wired her into a robot and left the, uh, goodies. To each his own, I guess.

Author:  Nypheria [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 am ]
Post subject:  Creepy!

Wow, thats really strange! She isnt the prefect women because she cant love you back.

Also - it would be a shame to teach it new things.

Author:  ThisIsMe [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

'it' looks scarily child like....or is that just me?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 4 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/