Last visit was: It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: JUST STOP JANICE DICKINSON !!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm 
i love orange

I don't know about you guys but I think that we should put something together to get this show off the air.

Everything that comes out of this twisted woman's mouth is, "I can't `plus sized` models." when shes talking to a model that is only a size 14. She was thin but healthy. I don't understand her problem !!

She keeps on telling her already to thin models to get thinner. >_< disgusting !!

Janice Dickinson wishes more models had Anorexia
By Nina Summers
Entertainment Reporter

This is a thing from her interview from http://www.lifeofamodel.com/janice_dick ... odels.html

Quote:
Anorexic Models
Janice Dickenson has been criticized by Lifeofamodel.com, the leading modeling website for her comments on the size 0 modeling debate.

She has been quoted as saying "I'm dying to find kids that are too thin. I've got 42 models in my agency and I'm trying to get them to lose some weight. In fact, I wish they'd come down with some anorexia. I'm not kidding."

Janice Dickinson is known for her outrageous behavior which until recently could be blamed on her drug and alcohol use. However, it now seems that the botox has finally eliminated what was left of her brain cells.

Kelly England from lifeofamodel.com says "We are disappointed by Janice Dickinson's comments which display the attitude that many modeling agents have towards their models but usually keep their mouths shut about." What do you think about Janice Dickinson and her comments on anorexic models? Should models be size 0?

I mean what the f**k ?!?!?!?

Another one :

Quote:
The World's First Supermodel Wants 'Skinny Bitches'
Why would Janice Dickinson give a f**k about the size 0 model ban?

By Elena Gorgan, Entertainment News Editor

6th of February 2007, 15:32 GMT

Adjust text size:
While the entire world is ablaze with the ban against size 0 models (some say it's a good thing because in that way, the fashion industry will no longer encourage young girls to starve themselves to death, and others say it's the worst thing that could ever happened because models are supposed to be slim), Janice Dickinson, says: screw it, I want skinny asses on my show!

Dickinson, the self-proclaimed world's first supermodel, 'weighs' in on the slim models controversy and, what do you know?, she makes a totally different point. As she herself said in a recent interview, she doesn't quite give a rat's ass about what people say about anorexia and models because these girls are paid to be skinny and they should do just that: be skinny and not eat. If, along the way, they pass out on the catwalk or die of starvation, that's their problem and should learn to deal with it.

Of course, dear Janice was never the one to keep her mouth at times like this or, as a matter of fact, to think twice before going public with what's on her mind. Because at her age she is still a size 4, Janice honestly believes that models should be given no leniency when it comes to their weight. As she is now looking for girls for the next season of her own reality show on Oxygen, 'The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency', the former model made it a point that she's only looking for deadly-skinny women.

'I'm dying to find kids who are too thin. I've got 42 models in my agency and I'm trying to get them to lose weight. In fact, I wish they'd come down with some anorexia. I'm not kidding. I'm running into a bunch of fat-assed, lazy little bitches who don't know how to do the stairs or get their butts into the gym.', Janice told the reporter who took the interview. And, take her word for it, she is NOT kidding!

Towards the end of the interview, Janice stressed, once again, just how important looks are in the fashion industry. She also added that, if models happen to die from anorexia, designers (like her) shouldn't be blamed for it: it's the parents fault. A couple of final words of wisdom from the outspoken Dickinson: 'I've been saying this ever since Brooke Shields squeezed her 15-year-old little ass into a pair of Calvin Klein jeans [in 1980]: Models are supposed to be thin. They're not supposed to eat. In fact, I'm not going to eat for the rest of the day because we had this conversation.'

I really don't think that this show should be on the air and telling people that they are fat when they are really WAY TO THIN !!

I couldn't watch it; it was to hard to hear her say that this girl that was my weight was "to fat to be a model; of any kind."
This is way I'm not going into modeling.... I couldn't deal with that shit !

But yea; I beileive that this women should be shot in the head for doing this to young men and women. Even kids watch this show !!

I really don't get her.... >_< damn her to hell and back.

~Sera~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:16 pm 
orange you glad?

I think we need to keep in mind, that she says what she says to get attention, to stay in the spotlight, to keep her show. She put plus size models in her house, and there's gonna be a shitload of drama resulting from that.
That's all she cares about drama and attention.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm 
power lies within

Oh. My. God. :oh:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 pm 
admin goddess from hell

I spent some time yesterday posting back and forth on the CBC.CA story about Quebec looking at developing a charter against overly thin fashion models. The commentary was more or less overwhelmingly against the idea. Opinions included that fashion has a right to show thin models, thin is more attractive than overweight, government should not mandate art, its more important to combat overweight than underweight, suggest that this woman's views are alive and kicking here in Canada. It is time to start getting some awareness out amongst the adult and voting populations, or else governments will continue to ignore the problem and underfunding will continue or be exacerbated.

~~ John Lennon

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:27 am 
If I read this I'm going to get really angry.....

Angry at Janice Dickinson I mean lol!

Read it. Got angry. Why is that woman allowed to breathe?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 pm 
orange you prolific

I really really really hate this bitch. I hated her on ANTM. I hated her on that god awful show she has. She is just a skinny diva bitch who should have stopped the plastic surgery 2 decades ago.
I am fine with thin. But I am not fine with promoting anorexia as glamorous and someone who does not give a shit if someone dies from not eating. Seriously. *bitch slaps*

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. ~Oscar Wilde

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 am 
healthy is sexy

Augh! That bitch! There is this advert foxtel at the moment (for those that don't know what foxtel is it's like... umm..... cable TV that you pay for?? I heard it on the simpsons LOL) She stand up in front of an audience of random people off the street (including children!) and yells "I'm Janice fu**ing Dickinson!!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:23 am 
healthy is sexy

Someone should tell her she's wrinkly .....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 am 
...and ugly. inside and out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 am 
orange you glad?

she won't get offended at that ^^ she'll just get more surgery. She needs a god damn lobotomy.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 am 
orange goddess

That woman has snorted WAY too much coke

the monster is a star
Out steps a beauty
Now watch her walk away
Another grand illusion
if you wanna pay

Death of it all ~ Rob Zombie

(AKA AussiePixie)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 pm 
getting under the peel

i feel sorry for her kids cant be healthy growing up around her...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm 
healthy is sexy

That she does it for attention kind of makes it worse, doesn't it? Then again, at least she's honest about what other people promote surreptitiously and try to cloak in PCisms.

I haven't liked her ever since she decided, as a judge on ANTM, that "belly-dancer" meant someone who had no talent, wasn't too attractive, didn't have a great personality, and tried to cover this up by being overly sexual to the point of unsophistication and attention-seeking with showy "slutty" clothes and makeup. I've been belly-dancing since sixth grade. It's fantastic exercise, great fun, very body-positive, and a beautiful art form, and she just pushed all my buttons right in by trying to demean people by comparing them to belly-dancers!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:37 pm 
getting under the peel

pretty disgusting of her to say to the world, if you ask me.
she is obviously completely ignorant of the damage she's causing.
humans are valuable and worthy of happiness at any size!
sounds similar to that beauty and fitness trainer of madonna and gwyneth paltrow and people..i forget her name..but i was reading on the daily mirror website that she believes - 'when fat people say they're happy at that size, they're just lying to themselves, to make themselves feel better about being unhealthy and weak willed.' something along those lines.
prejudice, prejudice, prejudice. sigh.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm 
orange you prolific

I cannot stand that woman!
UGH she makes me so angry!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Moderator: post-mods Go to page 1, 2  Next