Last visit was: It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Sketchers - angggerrrrr!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:38 am 
http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/2 ... Girls.aspx

*sigh* if I came across the person responsible for this I would probably hurt their face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 am 
orange goddess

they created these shoes obviously for michelle obama to satisfy her because she's trying to make american children be fit.. on public television she says her kids are overweight.. honestly sketchers are good shoes.. I think they are going overboard though with this campaign though.. It's bullshit.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 am 
Personally I think that's an excuse, regardless it's definately overboard.

There are boys dressed as junk food chasing the girls!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:06 am 
orange is a state of mind

How stupid

one of my co-workers wore them at work and the kids all looked at these reebok fit things in confusion, until one girl went
'OH those are the shoes that make you walk like this' and she slow motioned walked up and down the room swinging her hips crazily

and then turned to us and said
'so why do you want those things anyway?!'

oh wise words from a 9 year old

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm 
orange you prolific

Well, this is disasterous *cant spell* Kids should just wear jelly shoes and be happy, end of.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 pm 
orange wonder

CaptainAwesome2.0 wrote:
Well, this is disasterous *cant spell* Kids should just wear jelly shoes and be happy, end of.

Man, I miss my jelly sandals! I had a pair in EVERY color!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:15 pm 
orange you prolific

True dat! They are so awesome.. and comfortable!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:39 pm 
JELLY SHOES!!!! Omg I fucking loved my jelly shoes. I could wear them in the garden and play with the hose without getting grass and mud stuck between my toes!

You know what makes me particularly angry watching that video, besides the obvious? That fucking singing. Makes me want to punch someone in the face. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm 
orange wonder

Alexandra wrote:
You know what makes me particularly angry watching that video, besides the obvious? That fucking singing. Makes me want to punch someone in the face. :evil:

So glad I'm not the only one that thought so! It's just as bad if not worse than having to listen to a string of Kids Bop commercials playing on repeat.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:13 pm 
I HATE kids commercials!! That is one of the many reasons I don't want to have children, couldn't bear listening to that shit. WHY are those adverts so vile? And so freaking sexist too. All the boy-toy adverts have men with deep voices booming over the top and everything is blue. All the girl-toy adverts are so pink you need to shield your eyes, and there is always some stupid girl shrieking over the background in tones so high you'd think only mice could hear them.

Well fuck that. Lego is the only toy any kid really needs anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm 
Lego ftw!

Not exactly a constructive comment this lol I know....

I always hated pink... still do unless it's teamed with gothic or edgy stuff... I always was a massive disappointment to my mother in that respect as her mum didn't let her have barbies so she was hoping to be able to dress me up in pink like a barbie doll and not only did I refuse to let her do that the only barbies I was interested in were ones that were vets etc and at one point she actually offered me a pony and much to her horror I said I didn't want one :lol:

Sorry totally :topic: I know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 am 
^^ Loooooooooooooool!

I always hated pink too. My favourite colour was purple when I was a kid. I said I wanted a purple bedroom with pictures of cats on the wall, but my parents went and did it super light purple that looked pink, and put a border of fluffy kittens all around it. My mum told me she wouldn't redecorate it until I was 18. Good job we moved a year later heheh.

I like pink if it's super bright in your face pink. Like my pink trousers. But it's got to be teamed with black or other really dark colours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 am 
Demi Mod

Hehe, I remember when I was little I would refuse to wear anything pink or even drink out of the pink cup we had. :D
As for the shoes, I don't really know what to say. :-?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm 
galactic orange

*facepalm* at the shoes.

And ahhhhhh i freakin love lego! I never wore pink as such either. I was an awesome kid who enjoyed bus rides, wearing dresses and playing with my many plastic play sets :D

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm 
orange you prolific

Alexandra wrote:
Lego is the only toy any kid really needs anyway.

Agreed!

Kelly

My cats think I'm perfect just the way I am!

Your feelings will not kill you, engaging in disordered behaviors could.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Moderator: post-mods Go to page 1, 2  Next