Last visit was: It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am 
CaptainAwesome2.0 wrote:
Oh crap...i ALWAYS get their names confused *facepalm* If i ever skim across the new celebrity fad diet pages i pretty much disrecard all of it, it's probably crap and unstubstainable anyway!

Hehe so do I. I saw an article in the daily mail online (okay I admit... I do skim through the daily mail's site everynow and then as the gossip and utterly ludicrous articles amuse me and it's fun to get worked up every now and then even though they an utterly appauling excuse for journalism and "news" :P) and they had an different angle and although they weren't out and out saying she was too thin in that shock horror way they were expressing concern at her diet and how much thinner she looks lately and I'm sure I read somewhere them linking her osteopenia to the fact her fad diets are so low in calcium. I won't link the article as it's another one full of shots of her hipbones and chest and lists of insane diets but I think it's beginning to filter through to people that hey this isn't alright and maybe not everything is okay with Gywneth.... she's a bit of an "untouchable" celebrity it seems.. I have a feeling she's probably well connected or it's just not fashionable to criticise her but it's beginning to get there I think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:22 am 
orange you prolific

Oh good!! Well, atleast someone is recognising this. I hate how it's 'okay' for celebrities to do these things and strive on fad diets, grrrr. It isn't okay! I've not really heard much about her before, i've always felt the press kinda just left her alone until now? Or maybe i really just don't pay enough attention to these things xD

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 am 
Yeah they do tend to just leave her alone... I think part of that is there is nothing remarkable to comment on about her.

The only things I've ever really seen on her have been commenting on how incredibly dull she is and how her hair never changes (although she has changed it now... she did just have that dead blonde straight hair thing going on for literally years and years with no change at all.. I saw a load of photos of her all put together showing how she has not changed at all over the years.. not one bit). I may be being a bit bitchy here :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 am 
orange you prolific

Haha no it's funny because you're right!! She looks the same in every photo i see...kinda like Jenifer Aniston, apart from she's been in the press a hell of alot recently!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 am 
Butterfly wrote:
Hehe so do I. I saw an article in the daily mail online (okay I admit... I do skim through the daily mail's site everynow and then as the gossip and utterly ludicrous articles amuse me and it's fun to get worked up every now and then even though they an utterly appauling excuse for journalism and "news" :P)

HA HA OMG ME TOOOOOOO!!! This should be one for confessions corner lol! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am 
orange you prolific

You should!! The confessions thread has gone abit quiet, this displeases me :( sorry i'm totally taking over the board today, soso active ^.^

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Moderator: post-mods Go to page Previous  1, 2